Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Crypto Reality

This evening the KX team was honored to be represented by team lead and founder, Robert Kryder on Crypto Reality radio show with Mark Zasckey. We are very excited about the opportunity to present our research to a wider audience. I want to personally thank everyone who has followed and supported our work. I am thrilled to be a part of something meaningful in a world that seems to have lost all sense of what is truly important. As most of you who follow us on facebook know, I opened this blog just a few days ago and I realize there isn't much in it yet, but I will do my best to provide you with as much background on these postings as possible. It takes a few days of research to compile enough to write up a summery. I hope that you will feel free to suggest, contribute and or comment on any research resources provided here. If you can find back story, more complete reports etc. I urge you to submit those. I will be happy to give credit where credit is due to all contributers. This is to be a resource for us all and I value each and every contribution. Stay with us and there will be so much more to come.

Thank You!!!

Melissa Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment